NATLEX Database of national labour, social security and related human rights legislation
NATLEX is a database of national labour, social security and related human rights legislation:
- Over 88,000 records covering 196 countries and over 160 territories and subdivisions
- Records provide full texts or abstracts of legislation and citation information
- Records are indexed by subject classifications
- Records appears in only one of the three ILO official languages (English/French/Spanish)
- Full text of the law or a relevant electronic source is linked to the record
NATLEX contains more than 88,000 entries covering 196 countries as well as 160 territories, provinces or other sub-divisions. NATLEX is maintained by the ILO's International Labour Standards Department. All efforts are made to keep the database up-to-date.