The Ministry of Health is the ministry in charge of health in Egypt. Its headquarters is in Cairo. The Ministry's responsabilites are the following:
- Health and population policy fee in accordance with the policy of the state.
- Work on the recording of health data and perform statistical and economic studies to be analyzing this data and extract information for crisis planning and follow-up.
- Provide centralized health services, including central laboratories for drug affairs, registration, training of personnel.
- Drug quality control.
- Effective management during health crises.
- Services, health centers and population management.
- Coordination between health activities at the local level in all provinces