Founded in Brussels in 1983, the Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS) is a leading think tank and forum for debate on EU affairs, with an exceptionally strong in-house research capacity and an extensive network of partner institutes throughout the world. CEPS’ funding comes from a variety of sources, including membership fees, project research, foundation grants, conferences fees and publication sales.
- To carry out state-of-the-art policy research leading to solutions to the challenges facing Europe
- To achieve high standards of academic excellence and maintain unqualified independence
- To provide a forum for discussion among all stakeholders in the European policy process
- To build collaborative networks of researchers, policy-makers and business representatives across the whole of Europe
- To disseminate our findings and views through a regular flow of publications and public events