In the lead up to and now responding to Ukraine's current IDP and Refugee crisis, I have been writing a series of blogs to help support preparedness and response activities, and the need for government-led Social assistance has come up repeatedly. I am sharing here now consolidated to support any agencies or teams working on the response and stimulate discussions and sharing of tools related to the Ukraine response.
- 27/02/2022 - Ukraine Refugee Response: Lessons Learnt from the Greece Refugee Response https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/ukraine-refugee-response-lessons-learnt-from-greece-thomas-byrnes
- 26/02/2022 - Flash Report - Ukraine Financial Sector Resilience https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/ukraine-refugee-response-lessons-learnt-from-greece-thomas-byrnes
- 25/02/2022 Flash Analysis: Considering Humanitarian Funding needs for Ukraine. https://www.linkedin.com/posts/thomasbyrnes_ukraine-ukrainecrisis-humanitarianaid-activity-6902923326646222848-Nwpk
- 25/02/2022: Flash Analysis: Cash Coordination in Ukraine https://www.linkedin.com/posts/thomasbyrnes_ukraine-ukrainecrisis-unocha-activity-6902675712197627904-pOEl
- 18/02/2022: Flash Analysis: Considering Humanitarian response planning for Ukraine based on recent UK Ministry of Defence warning. https://www.linkedin.com/posts/thomasbyrnes_ukrainecrisis-ukraine-cva-activity-6892044377506557953-K3iW
- 26/01/2022: Thinking ahead on potential humanitarian response analysis for Ukraine, the current use of Cash and preparedness activities that could be undertaken. https://www.linkedin.com/posts/thomasbyrnes_russiaukrainecrisis-ukraine-humanitarian-activity-6900567854689652736-Ok2V
Market Impact Ltd