3. socialprotection.org is hosted by the International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth (IPC-IG) of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), by the socialprotection.org Team.
4. “Members” refers to individuals who are registered to socialprotection.org.
5. “Visitors” refers to individuals who access the Site but are not registered to the Site.
6. “Site” refers to socialprotection.org.
B. Member and Visitor Conduct
1. Abide by all applicable laws and regulations with respect to use of the Site.
2. Do not interfere with other Members’ and Visitors’ use of the Site.
3. Respect the integrity of the Site and its Content.
4. Refrain from seeking to gain unauthorized access to the Site.
5. Do not post, upload or transmit content that is unlawful, discriminatory or offensive.
6. Do not post, upload or transmit content that violates patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights.
7. Do not post, upload or transmit advertisements or offers to sell goods or services of any kind, “spam” or any other form of solicitation.
8. Do not post, upload or transmit software viruses, corrupted files or any other files, software or programmes that may interrupt, damage or constrain the functionality of any computer software or hardware or any communications equipment.
9. Posted and Uploaded content must be complete, accurate, current and authorized.
10. Do not impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, when using the Site. Impersonation will result in the termination of membership.
2. The Site and its Content are available for non-commercial, personal use and for no other purposes.
3. Do not reproduce, redistribute, or derive content from the site for commercial purposes.
4. The UNDP reserves the right to restrict or bar any Member’s/Visitor’s access to the Site, at any time for any reason.
D. Member Account, Password and Security
1. Registered Members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account and password.
2. The UNDP is not liable for any harm caused by or related to the unauthorized use of member login information.
3. Contact the UNDP’s socialprotection.org team at email@example.com if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your personal login information, or if you wish to deactivate your membership account.
E. Site Content
1. The UNDP does not claim ownership of any Content Visitors or Members submit to the Site.
2. The UNDP, IPC-IG, its partners and affiliates bare the non-exclusive rights to use, repackage and display submitted Content. This includes discussions, webinars, photos, graphics, audio and video content on the Site. Such content will only be used for purposes and interests of the Site.
3. All forums, discussion groups and posts are public (visible to Visitors and Members) and not private communications.
4. Such communications by Members and Visitors are not necessarily endorsed by the UNDP, IPC-IG, the site’s partners and affiliates, the United Nations or its Member States.
5. The UNDP has the right, but is not obligated, to moderate any Content posted or proposed to be posted on the Site.
F. Proprietary Rights
1. The Site contains copyrighted and/or other proprietary information and content. Visitors and Members must acknowledge the original source(s) and the author(s) of any Content made available through the Site when redistributing, publishing, copying or using such Content for any other non-commercial exploitative purposes.
2. Unauthorized reproduction, publication, distribution or public exhibition of Content provided on the Site, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
1. The UNDP, IPC-IG, its partners and affiliates, as well as Members/Visitors, are immune to claims, liability or expense, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorney’s fees arising from or in any way related to the use of the Site and/or its Content.
H. Modifications to or Discontinuation of the Site
The UNDP reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue temporarily or permanently, the functioning and Content of the Site