2. “Members” refers to those individuals who are registered on the Site.
3. “Visitors” refers to those individuals who access the Site but have not registered on the Site.
4. “Site” refers to socialprotection.org.
5. socialprotection.org reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy without prior notice.
6. The Site contains links to external sites. socialprotection.org is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such external sites.
B. Collection and Use of Information
1. Personal information: To use certain areas of the Site, you may be requested to provide personal information, such as your name and e-mail address. Such information will not be shared with third parties nor be used for corporate/propaganda/ commercial purposes or published for general access. The socialprotection.org Team will use the identifying information for statistical and communication purposes, including but not limited to the distribution of newsletters and other materials for which you express interest in your Member profiles.
2. Non-personally identifiable information: By accessing the Site, certain information about you, such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, navigation through the Site, the software used and the time spent, will be stored by web analytic servers. This information will not identify the Member/Visitor specifically. The information will be for internal use only, including but not limited to the analysis of website traffic.
3. socialprotection.org may access, preserve and disclose information that you provide:
- a. To the extent required by law, legal process, the Charter of the United Nations, resolutions or regulations of the General Assembly;
- c. To respond to third party claims;
- d. To respond to queries by other Members/Visitors; or
- e. To protect the rights, property or personal safety of socialprotection.org personnel, Members and Visitors.
4. You can delete or modify your information on the Site by contacting the socialprotection.org Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Consent to Processing Outside Home Country: Please be aware that any consent relating to a right to transfer information referred to shall be deemed to include your consent to the transfer of the applicable Personal Information to a jurisdiction which may provide a different level of privacy protection than that available in your own country.
6. We are not responsible for republished content from this website on other blogs or websites without our permission.
8. To unsubscribe from our newsletters, click on the link at the bottom of a newsletter you have received or contact us (email@example.com).
9. Deactivating your account and managing privacy settings: you can request that your account be deactivated at any time via your account settings or by contacting us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
1. Any information that you provide will not be used in ways other than as set forth in this Policy or in ways to which you have explicated consented.
2. Use of the Site, like comments and other public activities, is at the Member/Visitor’s sole risk and socialprotection.org assumes no responsibility for the security of information.