The Fiji Crippled Children’s Society – Suva Branch, has been in operation since the early 1960’s. The Society was developed to provide education and related services to children with disabilities in Fiji. Today, known as the Hilton Organization, we continue to provide services not only to children in Fiji, but to other neighboring Pacific Islands as well. With a current total registered caseload of 130 children, the Hilton Organization operates through The Hilton Special School, The Hilton Early Intervention Centre and the Hilton House Hostel. The Hilton Organization is a non-profit organization, duly registered under the Charitable Trust Act under CAP.47.
- Offer effective and quality education at all levels to increase potential of children with disabilities.
- Empower children with appropriate skills for life in order to increase independence and full participation in society.
- Mitigate hardships of parents and caregivers and empower them with the necessary tools to understand, protect and advocate on the rights of children with disability.
Apart from Education the Hilton Organization also provides the following services:
- Audiology- Screening testing and assistive devices.
- Speech Therapy
- Parent training and support programmes
- Direct child benefits such as clothing, shoes, stationaries and nutrition.
- Access to surgery overseas through the Shriners Hospital for Children in Honolulu
- Medical Clinics