Master’s programme ‘Analysis and Design of Social Protection Systems’ (MA)
The Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences is offering a new master’s programme in ‘Analysis and Design of Social Protection Systems’ (MA) at the Department of Social Security Studies.
The Master´s programme is a good opportunity for students interested in
- Exploring how social protection systems can be best designed, financed, managed, evaluated and reformed
- Practice orientation and an innovative blend of face-to-face and eLearning phases
- Creating a network with a diverse group of academics and practitioners in the field of social protection
To be admitted to the degree programme, students are required to provide evidence of
- a bachelor’s degree from a relevant academic field such as economics, political sciences, sociology, public policy, etc.
- a minimum of 6 months of professional experience in social protection or any related field (incl. unpaid internships)
- English proficiency, with a minimum level of 560 pbt / 220 cbt / 83 ibt (Toefl test) or equivalent.
Interested applicants should fill in the online application form, no later than March 31st, 2017
Attention! Application deadline extended until May 31, 2017 for the following applicants:
- EU nationals.
- Canada and United States nationals.
- Applicants presently residing in Germany, who hold a valid resident permit.
Degree: Master of Arts
Duration: 3 Semester (18 months)
Start: Winter Semester (Sep.)
Credits: 90 ECTS (+ 30 optional)
Fees: ~ 280 EUR per Semester (excl. living costs and health insurance)