Poverty and Social Protection Conference 2017
The Conference is organized by Tomorrow People Organization - internationally recognized non for profit organization with head quarters in Belgrade, Serbia. The official language of the conference is English. Attendance of delegates from more than 40 countries is expected.
This conference will focus on issues of poverty and its eradication, social inequality, race relations and policy management and mismanagement with an international perspective. As poverty continues to be an ongoing, often-inhumane problem, this conference aims to provide a comparative perspective in analyzing past/current trends and conditions to better understand the never-ending downward spiral many individuals and families find themselves in.
The 2017 Poverty and Social Protection Conference (P.S.P) will address questions regarding the role and importance of equal distribution of resources and social inclusion. The potential roles and impacts less-developed countries have on politics, business, education and the public sector. In addition, major social and economic trends and their potential for poverty reduction.
P.S.P Conference 2017 will also address the many effects of poverty, rural development, including social isolation, human trafficking, displacement, suicide and homelessness. Poverty reduction strategies, economic growth, free market, fair trade, social aid and the unavoidable effects of globalization.
This highly exciting and challenging international Conference is intended to be a forum, discussion and networking place for academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, policy makers, industry representatives, advanced students, and others.
More specifically, it targets:
- Government officials and policy makers: Learn about the best practices, learn more about the new approaches related to poverty reduction strategies and social equality, network with other policy makers and NGOs working in the field of poverty reduction and sustainable development.
- NGOs: Network with other international NGOs, possible donors and colleagues from around the world and share your achievements and strategies with others.
- Graduate students: Meet your colleagues from around the world, make new friends, and improve your knowledge and communication skills.
- Company representatives: Chance to improve your leadership skills, learn more about the new approaches related sustainable development, meet your colleagues, exchange ideas and establish new connections and partnerships.
- Scholars: Learn some new approaches, hear about others’ experiences and pass on your knowledge and experience on to the others.
- Others: Interested in making some positive changes around them and gaining new knowledge, skills and friends and becoming more useful to their own communities.
Poverty and Social Protection Conference 2017 will provide unlimited resources and opportunities to interact with prominent leaders in the field and greatly expand on your global network of scholars and professionals.