This three-day international conference aims to engage policy makers, practitioners and researchers in identifying solutions for fighting child poverty and inequality Africa, and inspiring action towards change. The conference offers a platform for bridging divides across sectors, disciplines and policy, practice and research. The conference aims:
- to identify, debate and advocate proven solutions to end child poverty in Africa;
- to share and discuss new research on who and where poor children are, why they are poor and what tailored approaches to address their situation may look like;
- to discuss particular policy and programming challenges and how they can be addressed;
- to build links and networks between researchers, policy makers and practitioners;
- to stimulate learning on particular skills that may help to move research to action.